Successful B2B Event Marketing for Hexagon
Hexagon is a global leader in sensor, software and autonomous solutions. The company puts data to work to boost efficiency, productivity, and quality across industrial, manufacturing, infrastructure, safety, and mobility applications. Hexagon’s technologies are shaping urban and production ecosystems to become increasingly connected and autonomous – ensuring a scalable, sustainable future. Hexagon develops simulation software technology that enables engineers to validate and optimize their designs using virtual prototypes. Customers across the manufacturing ecosystem use Hexagon software to complement, and in some cases even replace the physical prototype “build and test” process that has traditionally been used in product design.
About Hexagon User Conference 2021 Event Campaigns Planning and Marketing Strategy:
IndoPacific region hosted virtual conference that was very well received. User conference is a celebration of our users; their success in advancing great work accomplished using Hexagon solutions. It reinforces Hexagon as a leader in engineering simulation, positioning us for future growth with the Hexagon Story.
Hexagon User Conference, one of the largest flagship CAE events in the Indo-Pacific region, that attracts esteemed Executives, Business & Engineering Managers, CAE Industry Experts, Product Designers, Academicians & Partners from a wide spectrum of industries.
Spread across about 100 days of legwork, the marketing teams initiated the conference’s marketing plans. The team implemented weekly email marketing and social media marketing plans with theme ‘Accelerating Smarter Engineering’ to achieve multiple registrations for the campaign. There were repeated posts, with diverse updates on the event and insights into the event via email and paid marketing as well.
Event Marketing Challenges:
1. Reaching out to a niche audience online for a B2B virtual event was challenging
2. Engaging the audience online based on their choice of topics and interest
3. Deliver & execute an effective marketing plan for the event’s success
1. Deliver speed on technology’s commitment
2. Provide an opportunity to explore what’s happening in the design and engineering space
3. Establish a network among industry experts and business leaders (Company Executives, Engineers, Product Developers, CAE Specialists, their Partners and Academicians)
4. Follow client objectives and develop a content strategy
5. Engage the audience on a landing page with chatbots, hero banners and more
Starting from February 2021, Team Kenscio offered marketing solutions including –
1. Theme ideation for the conference
2. 3 months of active social media marketing strategy with paid and organic promotions
3. Group engagement & post sharing with niche audiences with virtual business pools, LinkedIn pages and more
4. Bi-weekly email campaigns touching upon various key points about Hexagon User Conference 2021
5. Proactive post-campaign marketing strategy with a feedback survey, event closing and other details
Suggested multichannel end-to-end marketing action plan as the most potential solution in order to bring effectiveness. Activities included –
- Paid ads including Facebook, LinkedIn and Google
- Organic social media campaigns
- Email marketing or Marketo
- Web Development for lead generating landing pages
- Event creation on social media
- Creative Services
Execution step-by-step started with competitive analysis about events including Altair Conferences. Siemens and more. Followed by which, the event theme and aesthetic branding took off, leading to the building of the event them ‘Accelerating Smarter Engineering.’
Simultaneously, marketing strategists got working towards building an organic and paid marketing plan including engagements via social media, email and website. With a concept and plan, a landing page was developed with exciting sub offers including goodies for registrants.
The design and HTML experts proactively built the interface of the webpage and digital collaterals. Optimisation of web pages with chatbots, pop-ups, and hero banners along with social media promotions and paid ads kickstarted 3 months before launch with countdowns too.
On the day of the event, hourly updates about User Conference 2021 were made. YouTube marketing kickstarted with the updation of videos in real-time. Announcements were made towards the end of the 2-days event with a survey for the event. Closing conference insights via email & social media engagements.
With innovative theme ideation, event marketing planning with the gear of paid marketing, and aggressive organic posts, the team successfully pulled off multiple engaged registrations at the for the APAC conference.
The numbers reflect in the numbers: 2157 Registrations and an overall increase in registrations by 30%.
Looking to gear up your events with strategic marketing? Talk to our team.
Leave a Reply